Peer Review
When presenting my magazine to my peers I got many types of feedback along with many new ideas to help me perfect my magazine. Throughout they seemed to love my picture choices especially my cover picture that I had with the three girls all next to each other and I changed that color and tone of that photo to be black and white but there was also many room for improvement and I am willing to work on that. For the cover page it was suggested that I make smaller text on the title page pop out more and the use of a copper color was to be put into effect to make it do so and the place where I have "what to expect in the fashion industry worldwide" on the upper right hand corner was suggested to be moved under the lining of the girl on the far right's shirt. Another good suggestion was to put all the text in red which was all the stuff that was under my masthead and place them on the bottom of the magazine so I have more room to show the background image, they also commented ...
Comments
Post a Comment