Production 1 "Scouting"
Today I made a list of people who I will be incorporating in my magazine. This magazine is going to include exactly what my main image of it was going to be in the beginning which is diversity of the world of fashion and what to bring and expect when traveling to different countries. I have all my people who are from different parts of the world and have real experience of what it's like from traveling from the United States which I strongly feel is a big part of what my magazine represents. Some of these places include Italy, Brazil, and the Philippines and I am still deciding whether or not I will include more places other than the US. I am currently working on scheduling times where the people I will have in my magazine are going to be available to shoot. In the beginning, I thought that looking for people would be difficult and my intentions on finding the right people would be low but, as I started overviewing my plans and storyboard it came to me easier and now I am going to continue with high expectations now that for the most part I have everything already planned and ready to go.
Comments
Post a Comment