Production 3 "Final Changes"

     In this week of my production I had made some changes to the countries that I would like to incorporate. As in my first draft I stated that I wanted to input a whole group of the same people from the same country I realized that it was not a very pleasant idea because there would be no room to fit in the feature article unless I put their answers all in one section and to me, that sounded more like a thrown together last minute which is not what I would hope my magazine would represent. Instead, I decided to take one person from each of the different countries and input their own detailed thoughts and opinions as if you were talking to a friend because that's all the matters is the feeling that the magazine can prepare for travels and what to expect from a viewpoint that may inspire you.

    Another thing that I did that I feel is the most important incorporation is that I decided to take one boy and one girl from each column and do that instead of chunks of girls and chunks of boys so that evenly divides everything that I need to ensure that I am going to be successful in order to prepare myself for the big put together in this magazine. One big aspect that was brought to my attention was the fact that I had too much people in the first place and in my magazine cover you wouldn't be able to read the masthead along with the subheadings if I input everybody on the front cover page. I also got my camera in check and played around with it so I can see if I wanna use a long angle shot, wide angle shot, close up shots, etc. To cover this week up that is most of what I did was make changes to my masterpiece and play around with my camera before the upcoming photoshoot the next day that went remarkably well and everyone had an amazing time shooting and in all the pictures and scenery make the magazine what it is which is what I needed the outcome to be. Although, there was some struggles to get the photos to match the font and style of the magazine I believe I am in a comfortable situation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Magazine Cover Review

Post Production 1- Editing