Production 2 "Interviews and Images"


 Today, I have contacted the people in my magazine and set up interviews to meet with them and to shoot photos. This will all come together because I have my props which is my photography camera and different lenses that I will use for different purposes. Now that scheduling is all taken care of and everyone put the days they're able to meet I decided on the angles and the ideas that I want to incorporate. For the front cover I want a neutral background one that is similar to VOGUE Magazines and I plan on putting either 3 or 4 people on the front wearing different types of clothing. I plan on including the wide shot for that because I want to be able to see all the models. I plan on making a little space on the side where the 2 models on the edge will be standing so that they don't look crammed together. I plan on shooting this specific shot near a hotel in Downtown, Sarasota because they have many flattering neutral and white colored backgrounds that would go perfectly with the look of the cover. As for the feature article pictures I have not yet set a solid idea into place and I am working with a few different ideas that I will continue working on after I finish my planning on the cover page.

This Amanda one of the interviews for Chile.

                                                             More interviews from                                             the men's side with Daniele and Dom.                                                          



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Magazine Cover Review

Post Production 1- Editing