Preliminary Layout

Magazine 

    Masthead:  My masthead that I plan on making is the word “DIVERSE”. This fits my magazine accurately because I want to show the diversity of fashion all around the world and this word is simple and straight to the point. 

    Main Image: My main image is to put a big globe in the middle and put people all dressed differently around it to show the cultural differences and the diversity when it comes to fashion. I want the page to be bright and eye-catching so I will make this a light color. 

    Selling Line: My selling line is going to be “Living lavish” or “Diverse Wear” because it’s simple and different and helps the magazine produce what it’s meant to be which is stylish diverse fashion trends. 

    Typography/Font: The typography that I plan on using is (The Hand) but in a dark black because it’s a different unique style and is used in typewriting a lot which is perfect for this magazine since its theme is modern but classic which is what this font brings me. 

    Feature Article Title/Content/Image/s:  My feature articles will include different types of clothing to bring while traveling in different countries. The content will include what styles to expect in most countries specifically towards the European side of the world. I want to add in some tips on what to bring when traveling to these places. The images I will include are based on the country and then I will put the styles that are trending. 

    Content Page Styling/Article Title Ideas: I have many different ideas for my content pages but, still I haven't made a final decision. For now, I plan on making a different page for a different country and put the most popular stores in that country and the styles that are trending. For an example for the title, I would put “Lounging in Italy” to show what different types of styles for a casual day that most Italian people would call “trending”. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Magazine Cover Review

Post Production 1- Editing